So what comes into your mind whenever you hear the word “Florida”? Definitely a lot of things, right? They’ll most probably include retirees, Disneyland and Sea World, warm weather and beaches. And do you know that people also think about oranges whenever they hear the name of the state? Yep. Oranges. So for today, we want to share a chicken breast recipe infused with a “citric” taste we found online. It was labeled as Key West Chicken but for us, it simply says “The Sunshine State.” So read on, follow the recipe and enjoy such a delectable La Caja China roast!
* 8 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
* 6 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 teaspoons lime juice
* 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
1. Get a medium-sized bowl and mix the soy sauce, vegetable oil, honey, garlic and lime juice together. Put your chicken breasts in the mixture and turn them over to coat them well.
2. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap or a lid if it has one. Keep in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, you should marinate your chickens overnight.
3. Prepare your La Caja China box. Light up your charcoals and once they’re ready, spread them on the grid. Remember to leave one end free from coals so that in case you need to cool a chicken down, you can simply move it to the side.
4. When the coals are all fired up, put your chickens on the grill. Let them cook without putting the La Caja China cover on. After 5 minutes, turn them to the other side. Spend another 5 minutes to cook the chicken breasts. You can repeat the process if you want them well-done.
5. Once cooked, set the chickens on the side to let it cool down. Serve with your choice of side dish or with rice.
We hope that our blog for today taught you how to roast chicken breast in your La Caja China roasting box! It’s pretty easy, right? If you still don’t have your own magic box, simply visit our website and browse our amazing bbq grills on sale, bbq grill replacement parts, barbecue grill accessories and mojo sauce! Should you have questions, just call us at 1-800-338-1323 and we’ll be happy to attend to you!
Want a different flavor for your chicken breasts? Watch this video and learn the lemon and garlic chicken breast recipe!